A user is able to see the'New' and 'Import' options in Report Center, though they have not been granted permissions to create reports.
Proceeding further creating the report results in an Application Error.
SuccessFactors Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Grant only 'Run Reports' and Report Center permission to the affected user.
- Login in to the instance as this user and access Report Center.
- The 'New' and 'Import' buttons are available.
- They will be allowed to create 'Report-Table' for MDF objects.
- But proceeding will result in an application error similar to this:
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorID=ad3cd1b5-e0b6-4414-9622-9e88257d1c96, timestamp=2017-09-27T11:52:11.496+0200, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring.
One of the following switches is enabled in Provisioning:
Enable MDF Reporting and Tree Navigation in Adhoc [Not Ready for Sales/Production]
Enable MDF Generic People Pill [Not Ready for Sales/Production]
They are currently under testing and SHOULD NOT be enabled
Please contact your Implementation partner or create a support incident to check and disable these switches.
Note to Partners / Support:
These switches are under Company Settings
Report Center Create permission
Enable MDF Reporting and Tree Navigation in Adhoc
Enable MDF Generic People Pill , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem