Need to use the Direct HTTP Download from the Document Center
Onboarding Document Center
Reproducing the Issue
Need to know how to use the Bulk Download process from Document Center
Not clear instructions in Admin Guide
To bulk download from the Document Center please follow these instructions.
1. Go to document Center and click on Advance Search. A pop up window will appear.
2. Put in the conditions such as in the select field use Document Name then Operator use Equal and the Condition Value use the PDF that you want to download.
3. Then add a condition that will ensure you do not get more than 100 documents at a time. Remember this only allows 100 documents at a time.
Example conditions: Choose Start Date Operator is More Than Condition Value is enter a date. Then click submit.
4. Then click Bulk Download
5. The pop up window will appear and you need to select download documents.
6. Wait for the message to appear that you can save your documents and open them.
Bulk Download Document Center PDF Forms Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To