Duplicate leaves are posted for employees.
Successfactors - Employe Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admininster Time of the employee. There are duplicate leaves posted.
- This can be also seen in the employee's Time off page
- The is caused due to raise message rules assigned to the object definition of 'Employee Time'.
- The raise message rule should always be assigned as a Take rule in the Time Type.
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Configure Object Definition -> Employee time.
- Remove the Save rules that are used to raise an error message.
- Assgn these rules to the relevant Time Type.
- In order to remove the duplication, please navigate to the Time Account and manually/via import delete the duplicate Employee Time.
Time off Duplicate leave Employee Time Take Rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions