- A new integration has been created through the Integration Center which exports a report of all new hire employees and the recent changes made on their profile.
- This is initially Setup , configured and scheduled to run daily. A change in decision requires this integration to run twice daily. How can we configure an integration to run more than once daily?
SAP SuccessFactors Integration - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
A new integration has been created through the Integration Center which exports a report of all new hire employees and the recent changes made on their profile.
Initially this was create to run at 8.00AM in the morning
- As this is a daily schedule to start at 8 am in the morning , the creator then decides that they would like this daily integration to run in the morning and in the evening.
- How can we add a 2nd time to our daily schedule ?
- Currently the integration center does not support an integration to run more than once daily.
- In order to achieve a daily integration which runs more than once daily we complete the following steps
- Open the existing Integration
- Click “Save AS” , Save as e.g New Hire Export - Daily – Morning
- Set the scheduled time . This is the integration : New Hire Export - Daily – Morning (So here we have set 8AM)
- At this point we now have our original integration and a new one : New Hire Export - Daily – Morning.
- From here we simply repeat steps 2 & 3 .
- We open our original integration / Save As / New Hire Export - Daily – Evening.
- Then setting a different time (Evening) for this schedule.
- Once completed we will then have our original integration and 2 new copies of the original
- New Hire Export
- New Hire Export - Daily – Morning.
- New Hire Export - Daily – Evening.
- Once both Morning & Evening Have been created the original integration can be deleted if you so choose.
Integration Center / Integration Centre / Scheduled / Daily Schedule / Reoccurring , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To