Standard field Warranty is missing from Web Service ManageRegisteredProductIn.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Products workcenter.
- Select Registered Products view.
- Open any Registered Product and find the standard field Warranty.
- Now go to Application and User Management workcenter.
- Select Service Explorer view.
- Search for ManageRegisteredProductIn and download the WSDL file.
- You cannot find Warranty field.
Customer can view only Warranty ID which is an External ID and not the Internal Warranty ID in this WSDL file.
- Go to Application and User Management workcenter.
- Select Communication Arangement workcenter.
- Search Registered Product And Installation Point Replication From External System.
- Download the WSDL file.
Note: There is corresponding migration template for this web service - Migration of Installation Points.
In this migration template there is a field which corresponds to the C4C Warranty ID : Registered Product Warranty ID.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To