For the Party Role as Service and Support Team , following way of determination holds :
- Any rule created under Organizational Work Distribution of Service and Social View of Administration Work Center. These rules run during creation of a ticket and also when the ticket gets escalated
- If the Party is not determined with above rule , then it follows the Determination Priorities maintained in Business Configuration, wherein,
- Step no 5 - Use Rules for Service and Support Team - follows the Routing Rules set under Ticket Routing Rules of Service and Social View of Administration Work Center.
- Step no 10 - Responsibility "Organization center Service Request" - it is obselete
- Step no 20 - Functional Organizational Unit of Processor - Team is derived from the processor based on the Org model set up.
- Step 30 - Organizational Unit from Org model if only one Suitable Functional Unit exists - If there is only one Org Model in the system and has Function as "Service" , then this is derived as Team
Note : If Step no 5 is selected , then none of the remaining below rules in BC is processed
KBA , ticket , ticket routing rule , party role , service and support team , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To