A program with multiple sections was assigned to a user and while completing each one of the sections, the percentage is being displayed wrong.
For instance, user completed 4 of 8 Program's sections and the percentage does not show 50%.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - Programs
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new program
- Add 8 sections on it
- On first section, add 3 courses
- On the remaining sections, add 1 course each
- Assign this program to a test user
- Login as this user and complete sections 1 to 4
- Navigate to the Program initial page
- You will notice that the program's completion percentage is not 50% (half of the sections completed)
The percentage is working correctly, as the calculation is based on the number of courses on each section.
On the example from the Reproducing the Issue, there were 8 sections, however the total number of courses is 10 - the first section has 3 courses and the other ones have 1 course each.
When the user completed the first 4 sections, he completed 6 courses of 10. This means that the user completed 60% of the program.
Program's progress, Percentage, %, Program Completion, Wrong Program Calculation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem