- How can I get deleted objects (stories / digital boardrooms) restored in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Deleted stories and digital boardroom files can be retrieved (restored) from the "deleted files" (trash bin) from the Files repository. See Managing Files and Folders for more information.
- Other objects such as dimensions, currency tables, roles, connections, allocation steps, allocation processes, wrangles, value driver trees, location dimensions, data locks and data actions cannot be restored via this method at this time.
- You can backup and restore these other objects using the Main Menu > Deployment > Export option. See 2538909 for more information.
- Note that exported contents can only be imported into the same version from which it was exported, or the subsequent 2 versions (i.e. current version, current version +1, current version +2).
- 2492733 - What SLA's are applicable for SAP Analytics Cloud customers?
- 2497088 - How do I restore a deleted story in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2538909 - How to move / transport a model from a test tenant to a production tenant in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
import, qa, DEV, PROD, transport, transfer, export, story, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Move to production, We would like to inform which possibilities are available to move a model and its stories to the production environment? lifecylce management, porting model SAC, Moving content from one BusinessObjects tenant to another, Moving content from one SAP Analytics Cloud tenant to another, lcm, sac data redundancy backup restore, (Development (Dev), Test (TST), Quality Assurance (QA), Production (PROD) etc.) Models will be permanently deleted, dimension, currency, currencies, Role, Connection, Allocation Step, Allocation Process, Wrangler, Value Driver Tree (VDT), Location Dimension, Data Locking, lockings, Data Action, Files , KBA , backup restore sla , sla sboc , sac data redundancy backup restore , dibo dibos , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To