You have received goods returned from your customer. Customer return document is not created in the system even after Inbound Delivery is successfully received in your system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center .
- Navigate to the view Returns.
- In Advanced search option choose the value for the field Reference Type as Inbound Delivery and enter the inbound delivery id in the field Reference ID.
- Choose the button Go.
The system does not fetch any customer return corresponding the inbound delivery even though the respective inbound delivery have been successfully received.
There is a change project ID ABC, in which you have selected/changed scope related with Customer Return business option. You have then merged that project with the main project. However, you have not activated the solution capabilities yet. That is why system is not able to create customer return.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project with ID ABC in which you have selected activities for customer returns and choose the button Open Activity List.
- Under the tab All Select the activity Activate Solution Capabilities and choose the button Open.
- In the Activate Solution Capabilities page select the Confirm button .
- Once the above mentioned steps are performed close the project by selecting the activity Close Project.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To