On the Resource Scheduler in C4C it is possible to maintain a background color for the Working hours for employees. The Resource Scheduler can show the activities of employees for the Day, Week and Month. This color however only shows in the Day view of the Resource Scheduler.
Reproducing the Issue
To edit the color code for the days view in Resource Scheduler.
- Business configuration workcenter.
- Implementation Project.
- Open Activity list.
- Demand processing.
- Maintain Colors for display of Assignments.
- Add the colors you wish to display.
- In Maintain External Status Codes for Assignment Activity assign the colors you just maintained to the row (Column names: Past, Present, Future).
To view the Resource Scheduler.
- Go to the Resource Scheduler Workcenter.
- Go to Days view to see the color codes.
This is expected system behaviour.
The color code for the Resource Scheduler is only intended to work for the Day view of the Scheduler. In the Weeks view the white color show the days the employee is working and a dark grey for the days the employee is not working. On the Month view only the scheduled activities for the employees show on the Resource Scheduler.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To