On the Resource Scheduler, it is possible to maintain a background color for the Working Hours for Employees. The Resource Scheduler can show the activities of Employees for the Day, Week and Month. The colors however only show in the Day view of the Resource Scheduler.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
To edit the color code for the days view in Resource Scheduler.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
Go to the Implementation Projects view.
Open Activity list.
Go to Demand Processing.
- Select Maintain Colors for Display of Assignments.
- Add the colors you wish to display.
- In Maintain External Status Codes for Assignment Activity assign the colors you just maintained to the row (Column names: Past, Present, Future).
To view the Resource Scheduler:
- Go to the Resource Scheduler Workcenter.
- Go to Day view to see the color codes.
This is expected system behaviour.
The color code for the Resource Scheduler is only intended to work for the Day view of the Scheduler. In the Weeks view the white color (lighter background) show the days the Employee is working and a dark grey (darker background) for the days the Employee is not working. On the Month view only the scheduled activities for the employees show on the Resource Scheduler.
Resource Scheduler, color , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To