You have set up the OData Event Notification to External System. Upon trying to Check Connection with the External System, system throws error:
Connection Check Failed
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center
- Go to General Settings view
- Select Custom Object Builder
- Select OData: Event Notification to External Systems
- Select Add Row and maintain a Consumer
- Select Save
- Select Check Connection
- System throws error
- You may have used the HTTP Endpoint.
- Endpoint is not in Public domain and is behind a Firewall.
- Endpoint is Protected.
- Certificate is unavailable in the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer system.
- Provide the HTTPS Endpoint and ensure that the HTTPS Endpoint is in the Public domain and not behind any Firewall.
- If you have Protected the Endpoint, provide the credentials in OData Notifications setup screen or remove the Protection of Endpoint just for test.
- If you open any HTTPS Endpoint, the Endpoint will use certain Certificate. The Certificate has to be imported into SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer system.
- The path to import the Certificate is using the below steps:
i) Go to Administrator work Center
ii) Go to Common Tasks view
iii) Select Edit Certificate Trust list
Once this set up is complete, there will be a destination created in the backend system and Connection Test will be successful.
KBA , connection check failed , event notification to external systems , event notification , odata feed notification , check connection , custom object builder , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To