You have set up the OData Event Notification to External System. Upon trying to Check Connection with the External System, system throws error:
Connection Check Failed
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center, in the General Settings view.
- Under System Administration, click on OData: Event Notification to External Systems.
- Select Add Row and maintain a Consumer.
- Select Save.
- Select Check Connection.
- System throws error.
- You may have used the HTTP Endpoint.
- Endpoint is not in Public domain and is behind a Firewall.
- Endpoint is Protected.
- Certificate is unavailable in the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer system.
- Provide the HTTPS Endpoint and ensure that the HTTPS Endpoint is in the Public domain and not behind any Firewall.
- If you have Protected the Endpoint, provide the credentials in OData Notifications setup screen or remove the Protection of Endpoint just for test.
- If you open any HTTPS Endpoint, the Endpoint will use certain Certificate. The Certificate has to be imported into SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer system.
- The path to import the Certificate is using the below steps:
i) Go to the Administrator work Center.
ii) Go to the Common Tasks view.
iii) Select Edit Certificate Trust list.
Once this set up is complete, there will be a destination created in the backend system and Connection Test will be successful.
OData: Event Notification to External Systems, certificate, Connection Check Failed , KBA , connection check failed , event notification to external systems , event notification , odata feed notification , check connection , custom object builder , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To