The SAP Jam launch widget icon does not change when trying to add a custom one.
SAP Jam Mobile - Android
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to profile drop down menu
- Select SAP Jam Admin option
- Go to Branding > Mobile
- Choose file to upload the new custom icon under "Launch widget icon (Android only)"
There is a defect being handled by our Engineering Team.
The icon setting is used for the below scenario:
- User installs SAP Jam app on android device
- User creates a widget and drag the SAP Jam app on the widget page
- User could refer to http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-are-widgets-and-how-do-i-add-them-to-my-android-smartphone-or-tablet/
- Admin changes the widget icon from web
- User launches the SAP Jam on android device
- User checks the icon of the widget they created in step 2
The original installed SAP Jam app icon will not change even when admin changing the widget icon, the icon image only change for user created shortcut/widget of Jam application.
Android icon, widget, mobile, icon change, mobile application , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-MOB , Mobile , Problem