You have updated a text field in a goal plan, however this change is not reflected when viewing goal plan.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all supported versions
- Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Templates and select your goal plan. Then review your General Settings.
- View goal plan and compare the differences in text.
- Notice the difference between text in general settings and actual goal plan, the correct text is in the general settings.
- The text differs from General Settings to the actual Goal Plan because the correct text is only updated on the "Default Language" as shown above.
- Notice the text when "English US" is selected.
Update the text from Default language to all available languages available in dropdown box next to "Change Language."
SF, success factors, Manage Templates, goals, language, text changes, sfsf, successfactors, goal management, gm, general settings, introduction , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , GM Template Management , How To