- BYD/C4C incident need to be forwarded to SAP for assistance
- Customer would like to check incidents' status, but they only have an internal reference number.
- All the incidents sent to SAP will have an external reference number.
- Only the incident with an external reference number can be found in SAP system.
- Only C4C/BYD key users have the authorizations to forward incidents to SAP. They should maintain their contact information before they send the incident to SAP, including a phone number and e-mail address.
Open an internal incident for editing.
From the Action dropdown list, select Send to Provider. (Only after clicking take over, can the key users select the send to provider option.)
Check that the entry in the Application Area field is correct and change it if required.
Click Add, then choose Note for Provider.
In the text field, enter information about why you are sending the incident to the provider. If the incident you are forwarding has Very High priority, document the business impact in this field so that it is immediately apparent to the provider. Click Save. The status of the incident changes to In Process — Provider Action.
After the incident forwarded to SAP, A value will displayed in the External Reference ID field. This is the ID that has been assigned to the incident in the SAP system. If receipt of the incident has still not been indicated in one of these ways one hour after you forwarded the incident to the provider, report an incident from the Business Center.
BYD; C4C; Send to provider , KBA , XX-SER-CIC-KM , CIC Knowledge Management , How To