- You successfully configured SAML SSO between Hybris and SAP Analytics Cloud following the SAP Analytics Cloud and Hybris Integration documentation (Version 1708).
- The stories could be refreshed in SAP Analytics Cloud correctly.
- If you are correctly logged to Hybris, you click one of the links to Marketing Dashboards that takes you to SAP Analytics Cloud. A new browser tab will be opened prompting you to enter credentials rather than logging in automatically.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud
Despite both systems sharing the same SAML IdP, SAP Analytics Cloud connects behind a reverse proxy as shown in the architecture of the integration between both products.
This is the expected behaviour. Your users must type username and password to connect to SAP Analytics Cloud.
You can set up additional Communication System and Communication Arrangement according to the latest version of the SAP Analytics Cloud and Hybris Integration guide (Version 1802 and above) to navigate between SAC and SAP Hybris Marketing more seamlessly (by leveraging SSO).
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Hybris, S/4HANA, S4HANA, sso, integration, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem