You are trying to create Price List by Product Category using the standard Webservice ManageSalesPriceListInII, however, the created price lists are not being displayed in the screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center and access the view Communication Arrangements;
- Search for the Communication Scenario PriceList, select it and click on Edit;
- Go to the Technical Data tab and click on Edit Advanced Settings;
- Select the Service Manage Sales Price Lists and click on Download WSDL;
- On SOAPUI import the wsdl file you have downloaded and edit it as required;
- Execute it and it will run successfully;
- If you search for this price list in the Enterprise Search no results are found;
- Go to the Product work center and access the view Price Lists;
- Select the option Price Lists by Product Category and click on New;
- Input the ID from the one that was passed in the wsdl: an error will come up stating that this object already exists.
The TypeCode field is not 7PL0.
In Cloud for Customer, all standard price lists should be created with Type Code 7PL0.
To prevent this, use Type Code 7PL0.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To