SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater enables you to combine self-feedback with anonymous input from colleagues and external sources to have the most comprehensive view of the performance of employees in your organization.
With 360 Degree Reviews, you have an independent development tool that is not directly tied to compensation or promotion decisions and is geared toward personal development. You can offer your managers and employees clear insights into their strengths and weakness. The 360 Degree Reviews offer a full-circle view of performance that provides a better insight for coaching and development, and ensures more accurate, effective, and fair assessments.
The 360 Degree Multi-rater reviews help you:
- Develop comprehensive feedback: Incorporate self-ratings, peer review, and upward assessments for feedback at all levels.
- Gain a holistic performance perspective: Get feedback from outside employees’ hierarchies or departments and gain a broader view.
- Automate workflows: Stay ahead of deadlines with integrated e-mail reminders and requests, plus automatic routing of forms among managers, employees, and peers.
- Identify hidden strengths and weakness: Pinpoint skills, competency gaps, reward drivers, and other performance trends.
- Use limited compensation budgets effectively: Make pay decisions with valid, objective, and anonymous feedback to gain a candid perspective.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- 360 General Information
- 360 Form Meta Attributes
- 360 User Information Section
- 360 Review Info Section
- 360 Reviewer Section
- 360 Objective Section
- 360 Competency Section
- 360 Custom Section
- Post Review Phase
- 360 Form Template Settings
- External Raters
- How to Make a 360 Anonymous for Some and Named for Others
- Determining and Modifying Raters
- Setting Default Raters
- Modifying Participants on a Form
- Removing Participants
- Declining incomplete documents en masse
- Configuring the automatic removal of inactive users as participants
- Override Configuration
- Launching Forms via .csv upload
- Setting a Min/Max Number of Raters
- Roll Up
- Roll Up Hidden Threshold
- Aggregate Values Based on Rater Categories
- Second Roll Up for Incomplete Categories
- Calibration Mode
- Form Template Settings & Definitions
- Types of Reports
- Ranking Across Sections
- Integration with CDP
- Configuring Instructions on the Detailed 360 Report
- Anonymous View for Named 360s
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
The 360 Multi-Rater User Assistance Guide can be accessed at the link below or access https://help.sap.com and search for "SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater"
360 Multi-Rater Implementation guide Admin guide 360 Degrees , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To