You notice that the survey questions maintained in different languages in the question bank do not show up in the survey in the desired language.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the system in English.
- Go to the Surveys Work center.
- Go to Question bank.
- Add a question in English.
- Create a survey and add the question.
- Log out.
- Log into the system in German.
- Go to the Umfragen Work Center.
- Go to Fragendatenbank.
- Maintain the question you created in English, into German.
- When adding the German question to the survey, this will either appear blank or in English, while simulating the German Survey.
The cause for this issue is that the questions in German were maintained after the survey was created and thus the system could not copy them from the question bank.
In order to avoid this scenario, you have to create the questions in the desired languages before creating the survey :
- Create the questions in both languages in the question bank.
- Create the survey.
- Add the questions from the question bank.
- Save survey.
- You can delete the questions in German that do not show the text and re-add them from the question bank.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To