- You are running the program “RH_SFI_IMPORT_RECRUITING_DATA” for an applicant ID in SAP HCM system
Candidate is moved to staging table and internal transfer is triggered fine. But in RCM integration when confirmation is sent to SFSF with status “Transferred to SAP”, you get below error:
“Technical error: Web service: INVALID_REQUEST_MESSAGE: Invalid request message! Error: Invalid SFObject! Error: Field saperror at [SFObject #1,field #2] is undefined in the model!“
- You check the OData API audit logs for the entity “OnboardingCandidateInfo”, Response contains:
<d:message>Property readyToHire is not upsertable</d:message>
Check the object definition of "OnboardingCandidateInfo" under "Admin Center --> Configure Object Definitions", we can see that visibility is "Read Only"
- Change the visibility to “Editable”, save the object definition
Do metadata refresh by following the KBA 2171588
- Property readyToHire is not upsertable
- Invalid request message! Error: Invalid SFObject!