Headcount planning allows users to plan which positions to add or remove.
- Each plan to add or remove a position is called a "line item".
- A plan to add a position is called an "addition".
- A plan to remove (end) a position is called a "reduction".
Note: This guide assumes that the Enable Headcount Planning switch is enabled in provisioning. The tool assumes that Employee Central with position management is implemented.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- Basic Concepts
- Creating a New Template
- Creating a new Headcount Plan
- Creating a New Plan Item
- Delimiting a Position
- Cloning an Existing Position
- Timeline in List View
- Creating Subplans
- Editing Budget for a Subplan
- To-do notification
- Approving the Workforce Plans
- Implementing Plans
- Re-assigning a Subplan
- Re-assigning the Parent Plan
- Data Exceptions
- Ad Hoc Reporting Schema for Headcount Plans
- Where do I navigate to Headcount Planning and Strategic Workforce Planning?
- SAP SuccesFactors HCM Suite
- Headcount Planning
The Headcount planning User Assistance Guides can be accessed at the link below or Access help.sap.com and search for "Headcount planning".
Headcount Planning LOD-SF-WFA-WP LOD-SF-WFA , KBA , lod-sf-wfa-wp , ua documentation , LOD-SF-WFA-WP , Workforce Planning , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To