You have a Supplier for a foreign country and under Taxes tab, the Tax Country field is not determining the Supplier’s country.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to Invoice Entry View.
- Search for a Purchase Order to be delivered with the affected Supplier.
- Select the document and click on New Invoice.
- When the new screen shows up, click on View All and go to Items tab.
- Fill in all required information.
- Click on Taxes sub tab.
You see that the Tax Country is not the same as the Supplier's country.
The Tax Country field is determined by the country in which acquisitions are reported for tax declaration. It is not supposed to show the Supplier's country specifically, but the country where the purchase is being triggered.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To