The Ad Hoc Report builder tool allows building and managing transactional and operational reports from the live data of BizX modules.
You can generate data for Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT) template or to export data to external tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
Create custom reports and share them across the organization using Ad Hoc Report Builder.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- Assigning Role-based Permissions for Ad Hoc Reports
- Running the Ad Hoc Report
- Editing, Deleting, and Exporting the Ad Hoc Report
- Sharing an Ad Hoc Report
- Grouping Results in an Ad Hoc Report
- Sorting Results in an Ad Hoc Report
- Creating an Ad Hoc Report
- Selecting the Report Audience
- Applying Filters
- Cross Domain Reports
- Multi Data Set Reports
- Examples of Ad Hoc Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
SAP SuccesFactors HCM Core
Ad Hoc Reports
The Ad Hoc Reports User Assistance Guides can be accessed at the link below or Access help.sap.com and search for "Ad Hoc Reports".
adhoc reports LOD-SF-ANA-ADH LOD-SF-ANA , KBA , ua documentation , lod-sf-ana-adh , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To