You get an error while activating communication scenario definition file (.csd) in your PDI Solution.
Name XYZ(XYZ represents a element) already exists in namespace.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to your tenant via Cloud Applications Studio
- Open Solution - YYYYYYY_(YYYYYYY_() represents solution name).
- Right click the .csd file
- Select Activate
This happens when the communication scenario has the same name as external webservice (.wsid) in your solution and you have selected an inbound webservice in communication scenario. Due to these reasons, duplicate entries will be created in backend
To resolve this you can follow either of the following steps
- If you do not require the inbound service in your communicaiton scenario, select only the outbound service in the communication scenario.
- If you require the inbound service , then change the name of the communication scenario. It should be different from the .wsid filenames in your solution.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Product Enhancement