As a candidate moves through the recruiting application workflow, not all internal statuses need to be visible to the candidate. It is common to have a generic description for the candidate. For example, if you have an applicant status "In Progress" you can show different labels to internal users and to candidates.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
1. To configure a generic description for the candidate, in Admin Center go to Recruiting -> Applicant Status Configuration and choose your status set ID.
2. From there, clickon any status, for example Interview, and enter the following for Internal Label and Candidate Label:
3. The internal label determines how the status column appears to internal recruiting users in all areas of the Recruiting tab.
4. The candidate label determines how to contents of the Status column appear to candidates viewing their progress in the Jobs Applied section of the career site/careers tab.
5. For Internal users, you will see the status as Interview
6. For Candidates (external and internal), they will see the status from their Job Management page -> Jobs applied as In Progress:
Applicant Status Configuration, Internal Label, Candidate Label, candidates, status , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To