Whenever a change occurs in the reported incidents, no notification is received. No survey is sent either.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the View System Administration.
- Click on Incidetns.
- Open any incident.
You notice updates for which you were not notified via e-mail.
You also notice no survey was sent after confirming reported incidents.
You did not scope the related question in your Business Configuration.
1. Go to the Business configuration work center.
2. Select Implementation Projects.
3. Click on the Current Implementation.
4. Click on Edit project Scope.
5. Click on next and Go to the Questions stage.
6. Go to Communication and Information Exchange.
7. Select Business Process Management.
8. Business Task Management.
9. There you will get the question Do you want to use e-mail to notify business users about Business Task Management items?
Check that question.
10. Click on Save.
Then you will be able to get the email notifications.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To