You have added a product that is not available in the stock of your ERP in a ticket in C4C and the system allows you to add it without no warning/error message.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open a Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Go to the Products facet.
- Add a product that is not available in stock of ERP.
- System allows you to add this product without any warning/error message.
Currently having a validation between tickets in C4C and stock in ERP's stock is not supported.
This is the system expected behavior.
If you need a warning/error message for this scenario, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To