- The 3 Tier Language Pack translation is not working for the tile header on the homepage.
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a 3 Tier Language Pack translation in provisioning for one of the tiles on the homepage.
- View the tile on the home page, the default translation is displayed and the 3 Tier Language Pack translation is not being displayed.
- If Customization has been carried out in the Manage Home Page > Edit Category area.
- The customization in the Manage Home Page> Edit Category area overwrites the 3 Tier Language Pack translations and displays the Default Text from the Edit Category area.
- Go to the Manage Home Page area and click on the cog wheel (see below image) and then select Edit Categories.
- In the Edit Category area you can select the language you want to edit.
- When the correct language has been selected you can then edit the tile heading.
- Find the tile by searching for the Default Text (in this case "Review Performance").
- Then edit the text in the Display Text area so your customised text is displayed.
- Click on the save button in the bottom right of the screen.
- PLEASE NOTE: The heading will only change for the language you have selected, you will have to repeat the above steps for additional languages.
3 Tier Language Pack, Tile Header, Manage Home Page, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions