The total number of Performance Management forms displayed in a standard tile is less than the number of forms displayed in a tile builder tile.
SuccessFactors Dashboard 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable a standard tile for Performance Management from the SuccessStore (example: Performance Form Status, Performance Form Distribution, etc., )
- Create a tile using the tile builder, for Performance Management.
- Apply the same People Scope filter and choose the same dataset(s) for both the tiles.
- The Tile builder tile has more number of forms than the standard tile.
Standard tiles exclude deleted forms by default.
But tile builder tiles include deleted forms by default.
Hence the difference in count.
Apply a filter in the tile builder tile, to exclude deleted forms.
- Edit the tile.
- Navigate to the Filters section and click 'Refine Criteria'.
- Select the 'Form' table and click 'Status'.
- Choose 'By Rule' and 'Add Rule'
- Select 'Not equal to' from the first drop-down and 'Deleted' from the second drop-down.
- Save Changes
Form Count different
Custom Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem