This validated customer is looking for disaster recovery information.
- SAP Cloud HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Validated environments (VSAAS)
- Please see below in the attachment section for the document.
- Please note this document details the steps taken by SAP in the event of a data center or more being disabled temporarily or permanently and explains our back up processes.
- Successfactors keeps up to 30 days worth of backups of customer data, primarily for backup recovery purposes. Our goal is to have the ability to restore data at any point in time within the 30 day window.
Customers are also recommended to back up their configuration and data on their end from the application - especially before performing a refresh or a significant data upload in the system:
- custom notification templates
- custom reports or certification templates
- custom labels (save the import file used to load the labels in the system)
- configuration files in system admin > configuration > system configuration
- save one Connector input file (per used connector) per month can be used as back up
SAP, SuccessFactors, LMS, Learning, Validated, VSAAS, disaster recovery, back up, backup, restore, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-COM , Community, Portal & Related , LOD-SF-SER , Technical Services Configuration & Service Request , How To
|Disaster_Recovery_Plan_Global Cloud DR Solution v6.0.zip|