What are the role-based permissions necessary for all mentoring program owners so they can manage programs.
- CDP Full(Development Plan)
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles .
- Choose the role or roles to assign access and then click Permission.
- Go to the Administrator Permissions section and select the following:
Manage Career Development > Manage Mentoring Programs
Metadata Framework > Admin Access to MDF oData API
Metadata Framework > Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework
Manage User > Manage Employee Dynamic Groups
This permission allows you to create employee groups for use with mentoring programs.
- Go to the User Permissions section and select the following:
Career Development Planning > Mentoring Programs Access Permission
This permission provides users access to the Mentoring tab under Development.
Employee Data > First Name > View
Employee Data > Last Name > View
General User Permission > Company Info Access > User Search (This permission allows users to search for mentees and mentors)
- Note: You can restrict mentor and mentee searches by setting a target population.
- If your solution includes integration with SAP Jam, select General User Permissions > SAP Jam Access .
This permission allows you to access SAP Jam and create groups associated with your mentoring programs.
Program owners, Mentoring, Permissions, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Setttings , How To