You translate a question from the Activity Advisor with Language Adaptation but you cannot see any result in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
This example is related to an Opportunity. The same applies to other views that include Activity Advisor node.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Click on Language Adaptations.
- Click on New.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Click Save and Open.
- In the Text Pool Selection tab, select Sales and click Collect Texts.
- Go to Code Texts tab.
- Search ABC (ABC being the question from the Activity Advisor you want to translate).
- Write a Target Text.
- Click Save.
- Log out and log back into in the system.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any Opportunity.
- Go to the Sales Activities facet.
Result: You can see that the Activity Advisor question has not changed.
The current version of SAP C4C does not support the translation /change of the content of this table using Language Adaptation.
Please perform the text translations/adaptations within the Business Configuration work center directly instead of using Language Adaptation.
For further details please see the Administrator Guide: Configure Automatic Code List Mapping
Additional Languages: If you want to download the code lists in additional languages, select the required languages. Code lists in all the selected languages will be downloaded and these can be further used to upload to SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement