How does Basic Search Works
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any Work Center View, example Accounts.
- In the Search field enter a string and click search.
- No results shown even though the string is available in the fields.
This is expected system behavior
- Let us take an example, If there a data IPad-Offline.
- If you search Offline in the basic search, not results are fetched.
- The reason is Ipad-Offline is considered as one word if there is a - used.
- So here the search should be done with *, example; *Ipad* or *Offline* will fetch the value.
- Whereas if the word is Ipad:Offline, then if you search Ipad or Offline it will fetch the result, because here the Ipad and Offline are 2 different words as there is a : used.
KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , How To
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer all versions