An e-mail interaction was deleted from a ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open a ticket.
- Go to Interactions tab.
An e-mail interaction was deleted.
When an interaction is created in a ticket, the system will also create an activity for it.
If you delete the e-mail from the Activities work center, it will also be deleted from the ticket.
This is the expected system behavior.
To avoid such deletions, you can hide the delete button from the Activities work center by following the steps below:
- Open the system in HTML5.
- Click on Adapt.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to E-mails view.
- Hover the cursor on the table, over column Actions.
- Delete the column.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To