Financial Reporting Structure Cash flow statements (Direct Method) is set up in the Business Configuration work center, however, this option is not shown for the Financial Statements report in the Business Analytics work center.
Reproducing the Issue
The Cash Flow Statements (Direct Mehod) financial reporting structure is set up for Financial Reporting Structures for Cost Center Management Accounting Reports in Fine-Tune activities.
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Select the Design Reports view.
- Find Report Financial Statements, ID: FINGLAU04_Q0001
- Select Financial Statements hyperlink under the Name column.
- Open the menu in the Financial Reporting Structure field.
Notice that Cash Flow Statements (Direct Method) is not shown.
This is the expected system behavior.
As per information in Help Document Edit Financial Reporting Structures - Details on Cash Flow Statement Structure, you use the Direct Method of the Cash Flow Statement for the Financial Statements in the followin gpart of your system:
General Ledger work center > Periodic Tasks view > Statutory Reports subview.
In order to obtain the Cash Flow Statements (Direct Method) report, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the General Ledger work center.
2. Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
3. Open the Statutory Reports subview.
4. Click on Cash Flow Statement under Report Name column.
5. Click the New button - select Blank Report Run.
7. Select Cash Flow Statements (Direct Method) from Cash Flow Statement Structure field.
You are now able to obtain the Cash Flow Ftatements (Direct Method) report
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To