- Import Employee group assignment with "Replace group memberships for listed users" option does not remove employees which are excluded in the import file.
- As per Implementation guide this option will remove all the user in the group except the user in the list.
- But user still appear in the list when we export the group even when we had excluded them in the file that was imported.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Admin->Admin center->Compensation->Action for All Plans->Group Assignment->Export Group Assignment
- Exclude the user whom you want to remove from the group and Import the file.
- Action for All Plans->Group Assignment->Import Group Assignment->Select Option "Replace Group Membership for listed users"->Import Groups.
- Export the file and verify that user still exists in the list.
This is due to incorrect format of the file where we need to include users whom we want to remove but maintain group id as blank.
Correct Format of the file to remove users is to include the user id's but leave Group column as blank.
- Please follow this format then with option Replace Group Membership for listed users, users will be removed from the group.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705