You have configured the external offline pricing and the rules for the pricing procedure determination. When you create a sales order in offline mode on your mobile device, for the right sales org, the field pricing prodecure is empty.
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Offline Mode, go to the Sales workcenter.
2. Go to the Sales Order view.
3. Click New to create a new Sales Order.
4. Select the Document Type you have maintained for offline orders and an account with the correct sales organisation according to the Pricing Procedure Rules.
5. Save the new Sales Order and open it.
Result: the field Pricing Procedure is not filled.
The scoping for the Offline Pricing Using External Pricing has been set up correctly but the Activity has not been added to the project.
Please add the Activity to the project in the Business Configuration:
1. Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
2. Select the Implementation Project.
3. Click Open Activity List.
4. Go to the Fine Tuning tab and select All Activities.
5. Find the Activity Offline Pricing Using External Pricing.
6. Click Add to Project.
After this has been added, apply a synchronisation in Offline Mode.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To