You have configured authorizations for Sales Quotes: user ABC is assigned to Sales Unit XYZ and has Access Restriction 1015 - Employee, Territory, Account with restriction rule 5 - Employee, Sales Data of Employee.
The user is restricted to only see sales quotes for sales unit XYZ but they can see also a sales quotes for other sales units.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login with user ABC.
2. Go to the Sales workcenter.
3. Go to the Sales Quotes view.
4. Select View All.
Result: the user ABC can see the sales quote 123 that does not belong to sales unit XYZ.
The sales quote 123 has neither an employee responsible nor a territory maintained.
If you want the sales area restriction to be effective for objects without employee or territory assignments, please use the following steps:
1. Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
2. Select the Implementation projects view.
3. Select the relevant project.
4. Click the Edit Project Scope button.
5. Click the Next button until you reach Step 4 Questions.
6. Expand the Built-in Services and Support element.
7. Expand the System Management element.
8. Select the User and Access management element.
9. Under the business option scope Compatibility mode for Access Context 1015 (Employee, Territory, Sales Data) untick the question Do you want the Access Context 1015 - sales area restriction to be effective only for objects with employee or territory assignments?
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To