You should be able to see only the visits/routes for some specific Sales Data.
However, when you try o create a visit or route for account XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Account), you are able to select another sales data to which you shoud not have access to.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Visits work center;
2. Go to the Visits view;
3. Click on New button;
4. Select Account XXX;
5. Click on Sales Organization value help;
6. You will be able to see Sales Data to which you do not have access.
This is the expected system behavior.
Currently, we do not have the option to restrict access to Sales Organization information on the value help of a document.
What you could do in order to prevent this behavior is select the filter "My Sales Data" as default and hide the other filters by doing the following steps:
- Go to the Visits work center;
- Go to the Visits view;
- Click on Adapt --> Edit Master Layout;
- Click on New button;
- Click on Sales Organization help value;
- Click on Show Advanced Filter icon;
- Click on Organize Queries button;
- Select Default Query as "My Sales Data"
- Uncheck the Visible checkbox for the other filters;
- Apply the changes;
- Click on Adapt --> End Layout Changes.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To