You would like to mass delete Sales Data for Account master data using the Data Workbench tool.
- Go to Data Workbench work center
- Access the Export view
- Select the Account object and filter for the account whose Sales Data you want to update using the Account ID
- Go to the Monitor view and download the file
- In this file, copy the information under the UUID column
- Now, go back to Data Workbench work center, Export view
- Select the object Account Sales Data and filter by Customer UUID, using the data you copied from the file
- Download the file from the Monitor view
- Open the file and add a column to the end with header ToBeDeleted, flagging all the records you want to delete as TRUE
- Upload this file to the system using the Update view of Data Workbench.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer all versions