You have completed a Liquidity Forecast Run but the results are blank, you expect to see values.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Liquidity Management.
- Select the Subview Liquidity Forecast Runs.
- Select Run ID XXX (XXX represents the number of the Run).
- Results appear on the bottom of the screen.
The Liquidity Run XXX does not display any details, however you expect results to appear as the Liquidity Run completed without error.
The report results are empty because there is no data to be fetched and displayed.
Whenever any liquidity forecast is run, data collection happens from four sources:
- TAX receivables payables register.
- Trade receivables payables register.
- Payment register.
- Expected Liquidity Item.
If any data is collected from four sources then the same is visible in liquidity forecast report through forecast id.
If no data is collected from the above sources then the report will result in No Data dsplayed.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To