In RUI (Fiori Client) report chart key figures are restricted to show only 2 decimal places in an axis though key figures can show 0 to 9 decimals in table.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon in to RUI (Fiori Client).
- Go to the Analysis work center.
- Open a report.
- View the report in chart view.
- Click on options on the right side of key figure.
- Select Decimal places.
- Change it to 0 or any other value other than 2 decimal places.
The changes won't be reflected on the chart and it will still show two decimal places for the key figure.
RUI is designed to show two decimal places always in chart. Hence even if you change key figure decimal settings it won't reflect in RUI chart. The decimal places settings are meant for table view of reports.
RUI charts are designed to show two decimal places.
Decimal places, RUI chart, key figure, decimal settings , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To