In RUI (Fiori Client) report chart Key figures are restricted to show only 2 decimal places in an axis though Key figures can show 0 to 9 decimals in table.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon in to RUI (Fiori Client).
- Go to the Analysis work center.
- Open a Report.
- View a report in Chart view.
- Click on options on the right side of Key figure.
- Select Decimal places.
- Change it to 0 or any other value other than 2 decimal places.
The changes won't be reflected on the Chart and it will still show two decimal places for the Key figure.
RUI is designed to show two decimal places always in chart. Hence even if you change Key figure decimal settings it won't reflect in RUI Chart. The decimal places settings are meant for Table viewing of Reports.
This is the expected system behavior. RUI charts is designed to show two decimal places.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To