"HTTP Request Failed. Internal Server Error" error comes while Accessing ONB (in case of Single Process) or clicking on one of the Process (Other process may or may not be accessible)
Reproducing the Issue
Scenario 1 : When single process is defined in Onboarding
Access BizX => ONB => Error message is displayed (Note : New Version is already enabled, this issue is not replicable with Old version )
Scenario 2 : ONB is accessible , however one of the process or many shows error message while accessing
Index field is empty for the process
This issue is fixed as part of 1711 Release and system should not throw any error message in new version whether index field is empty or not.
Add any one key in index field. Here are the steps :
1. Super admin => Account => Processes
2. Click on Index fields in front of the impacted process
3. No index fields are defined
4. click on Add Index field and Pass below values : (please note , you can define any key here , we have taken example as FirstName)
name : First Name
Key : FirstName
5. save the same.
6. Like above , add more index fiels :
Now, access ONB or impacted process and Error should not be displayed.
HTTP Request Failed, HTTP Error , Index fields , Index fields missing , index fields empty ,Internal Server Error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem