You are adding a new country in scope, but in the last step when you select Finish, you receive below error message:
"It is not possible to finalize these scope changes at this time; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings. The desired scope change is possible in a change project after go-live."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Select the button Edit Project Scope
- Add a new country in the first step
- Click Next till the 4th step
- Select Finish
This error can occur if some of the default Fixed Asset classes are missing in the system.
You can restore those values by following the below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration Work center
- Select the activity Fixed Asset Classes
- Select Edit Asset Classes
- Select Restore Defaults
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To