- Trying to create a new 'Scheduled CSV Input file Integration' interface in Integration Center.
- When uploading the csv file, Integration Center shows the error: "The CSV file you are trying to upload is not in UTF-8 format".
- Integration Center
- Prior to the 1708 software update/release, there was no error message that we support only UTF-8 , when a non UTF-8 file was uploaded.
- The user was allowed proceed as normal.
- However, after the 1708 release, current code change's restrict the uploaded csv file, it has to be in UTF-8 format only, if not we populate an error message "The CSV file you are trying to upload is not in UTF-8 format"
- So in short, UTF-8 is now the only supported format.
- It is recommeneded to save files (prior to uploading them) in format 'CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited)(*.csv)' - as below:
- Error message: "The CSV file you are trying to upload is not in UTF-8 format""
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions