After enabling Report Center, some users can see reports (Report Canvas) that were not shared with them.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Enable Report Center
- Login as a common user go to Report Center (Reporting)
- Check that reports (Report Canvas category) not shared with this user are available
The issue is that the Analytics role assigned to this user is Report Admin/Implementation Partner or any role having permission "Report Designing Admin". Therefore he was able to see any Report created under Report Designer. Even if the ORD report is not shared with any role, it will be available under Report Designer (Report Center) of a user having Report Designing Admin Permission.
Go to Report Center
- Edit any Report Canvas report
- Go to Admin (top right side)
- User Maintenance
- Search for the user
- Edit User
- Change Role ID to "Report Consumer" or any role without Report Designing Admin permission
Also check in Admin > Roles Maintenance, which role is set as default for new users in Analytics.
See KBA 2302127 about roles in Analytics/WFA.
After enabling Report Center some users can see reports Report Canvas that were not shared with them. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To