User is not being registered in slot although being from group or organization of available slot.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
The scheduled offering has Slots created for the specific Organization or Group of the User, but the User is registered as a regular User, in order words, not registered in the Slot.
The Admin or the Supervisor registered the User outside the Slot
When a User self-registers in a schedule offering with a slot, he is automatically arranged to a slot, if available, when an Admin or a Supervisor register there are some steps to be followed.
When an Admin registers an User:
There are several ways to an Admin to register an User in a scheduled Offering, one of them being directly in the scheduled offering:
- Open the scheduled offering;
- Click in "Add to Registration Menu", the "+" button;
- Click in "Add User";
- Search and find the User you want to add;
- Make sure to populate the dropdown "Slot ID" with the correct slot for that User (See image). This is to grant the User is placed inside the slot;
- Check the checkbox to Add then click in the "Add" button;
When a Supervisor registers an User via My Employees:
There are more than one way to register an Employee in a scheduled offering via the "My Employees" tab, here you can find how to use "Register/Withdraw Emplyees" from the "Supervisor Links"
- Go to "My Emplyees" tab;
- Click in "Register/Withdraw Emplyees" from the "Supervisor Links" tile;
- Choose "Register Employees";
- Click in "+ Add" next to "Scheduled Offering" to find the desired scheduled offering and click "Select";
- Click in "+ Add" next to "Employees" and choose the Employee by checking the checkbox next to its name;
- Make sure that the Payment Method is set to "Slot (prepaid)" and the correct "Account", which is related to the slot, is selected in the dropdown before hitting "Continue";
- Check the information provided and then hit "Register Employees"
Register, Add, user, Scheduled Offering, Slot, Organization, Group, Payment Method, Account , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To