After adding the custom report or even if we navigate to any existing report and click on Edit Report, we are not finding the magnifying glass for searching the Report Group.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS Administration UI
- Navigate to Reports
- Click "Edit" icon next to a custom or system Report
- Under "File Under Report Group", note that the magnifying glass for the Report Group ID does not display
- This issue is only occufring when the Domain Search Selector has configuration "dropDownEnabled" set as true.
- This is a known defect with b1708 and reported under Defect ID LRN-21704
This issue has been corrected in release b1711
- Change the Domain search selector configuration dropDownEnabled to false:
- Logon to LMS Admin
- Navigate to System Admin --> Configuration --> Search Selectors
- Edit the entry for Domain
- Find "dropDownEnabled" and set it to false:
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning dropDownEnabled Report group ID filter LRN-21704 search select magnifying glass , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Bug Filed