When creating a ticket the sales organisation is being determined from the employee sales data instead of the account sales data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click on the New button.
- Select Account XXX (XXX represents the Account ID).
The following message is being shown: Use another sales organisation. AAA not valid for sales unit BBB. Multiple sales area exist. Please check the default.
Result: You can see that the Sales Organisation is being determined from the Employee Sales Data, although the Involved Party determination settings should retrieve the data from the Account selected.
You have selected the scoping question for combined Sales Area determination in Business Configuration work center.
The sales organisation is normally derived from the sales unit party. Since you have switched on this Business Configuration option, the determination of Sales Organisation happens differently. With this option, the Sales Organisation is found as follows: first it tries to find an intersection between the employee's sales data and the accounts sales data. If this is found, then this sales area is taken over in the ticket. When there is no intersection, then the determination looks at the employee's sales area.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to the Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand the following Service - Customer Care - Service Request Management.
- Under Sales Are Determination deselect the question: Do you want to enable users to default and specify, per ticket, a predetermined combination of sales organization, distribution channel and divison?
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To