You cannot use hidden reports for dashboards.
You may face one of the following issues:
- You used a hidden report for a dashboard and now you will get the message 'You are not authorized to execute report XYZ' (XYZ represents the name of the report).
- You used a hidden report for a dashboard and now the dashboard is not available anymore.
- You hid a report and now you cannot select it when creating a dashboard.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
It was possible to use hidden reports for dashbords. This was the incorrect system behaviour and this was adjusted with the latest release.
Hidden reports cannot be used for dashboards.
Steps to hide/unhide a report:
- Go to the Business Analytics workcenter.
- Select the Design Reports view.
- Search and select the report you want to hide/unhide.
- Click on assign.
- Tick or untick the box for hide in view.
- Click on save.
you are not authorized to execute report, dashboard, hidden report, dashboard missing , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To