You cannot use hidden reports for dashboards.
You may face one of the following issues:
- You used a hidden report for a dashboard and now you will get the message "You are not authorized to execute report XYZ" (XYZ represents the name of the report).
- You used a hidden report for a dashboard and now the dashboard is not available anymore.
- You hid a report and now you cannot select it when creating a dashboard.
I was not possible to use hidden reports for dashbords. This was the incorrect system behaviour and this was adjusted with the latest release.
Steps to hide/unhide a report:
- Go to the Business Analytics workcenter.
- Select the Design Reports view.
- Search and select the report you want to hide/unhide.
- Click on assign.
- Tick or untick the box for hide in view.
- Click on save.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To