You are not able to view data for GSTIN of Supplier and GSTIN of Receiver fields in GSTR return form excel.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management Work Center.
- Go to the Tax Returns view.
- Go to the VAT Returns subview.
- Show All Tax Returns.
- Open the Tax Return ID XX and click on View All.
- Go to Tax Return tab.
- Click on Export -> To Microsoft Excel.
Here, you can see that the data for GSTIN of Supplier and GSTIN of Receiver fields are blank.
The reason is that you have assigned Tax Reporting Unit to multiple Tax Authorities. One tax authority is GST registered i.e, GSTIN is maintained and in the other tax authority, GSTIN is not maintained.
During the GST return creation, system checks for the Tax Reporting Unit and finds the one where GSTIN is not maintained. Hence, GSTIN is showing blank in the excel.
You need to assign one Tax Reporting Unit (TRU) to only one tax authority.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Authorities view.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement sub view.
- Select Tax Authority XYZ and select Edit-> Company Tax Arrangements.
- Select respective Company and click on Assigned Tax Reporting Units.
- Maintain different Tax Reporting Unit as per your requirement.
You need to run the report again to view the GSTIN details in the excel.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To